Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

WHAT IM thinkin noww....

At times at times am i meant to always fail in life?...Every time i try i fail. Its just how things are.I mean hey i have a few good moments and a few times where i have won. Yet the hands of faith just brings out a loss anyway it can. I just hope one day i will win and stay a winner. I have a lot of people who like me but , i don't think that much that love me.Being alone is a common trend for me and i catch myself getting upset for no reason. I am sitting here writing this and thinking about no one but myself. I recently began my semester at Arts Institute and i believe that is the best thing i have going for me now. A place where i can go and show off my creativeness. Well i just wasted 10 minutes of my life writing this...so hmmm saranora

No comments:

Post a Comment