Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Time is NOW!


I just feel like it's time for me to move on...one thing that i have learned is to never hold on to what to what doesn't want you.You will be wasting your time if you think that a person that is trying to get away from you will eventually come back.new Flash to reality IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. There is no force on the earth to bring that person back. Maybe death but that is inevitable so yea maybe there is a way.When they come to your funeral. Now i have a reason to go ff and do my own thing i just need to realize that there is more out there in the world for me. I'm now realizing that i have way more to offer to someone who actually wants me in their life. I'm here bumping to my Kid Cudi and Lupe Fiasco they basically allow me forget bout all the troubles in the world. I just hate the fact this had to happened to me..but there is a woman who i hope will make me forget all about that and i can start a whole new life in a relationship that every thing is significant. I never held back what i had to and i know she wont either so there will be nothing but truth to be laid on the table. So yes Alisse' Yves Dieubison Joinvil will be happy once again.................

No matter how beautiful something is ..there is always a fault in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment