Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kid Cudi and Lupe Fiasco ....Take me to a ZONE where i feel FREE.

Lupe Fiasco a musician/lyricist/philosopher/ideal maker just creates the music that can turn an cannibal into a vegetarian.Words are to decipher with the ancient teachings of a hieroglyphic major.I wonder if people will ever grasps the concept of his music and life.Keep it up Lupe.



Kid Cudi is one to behold also.His music can sometimes come off weird or corky. At times his music can be the best out.To me (Alisse' Yves) his music helps me get through the day.Ups and downs in his life play out as a reflection of how mine was.He lives life to the fullest now because he knows at any moment it can be taken from him. Kid Cudi the man on the moon and I'm right next to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment