Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Joe Budden - Pray For ME..,,effin TUFF track 1 on 1 with god!

This Track basically questions GOD's Actions.He tells god why let me go through all of this pain,The mis-fortune's,the very thought of allowing bad people get away with certain things.Give us all these bad events and situations but yet have the power to make it all good.I mean hey im not saying there isnt a GOD but to me the evidence has shown the only power religion has; is to constrict the mind and body and soul in a slavery type of way.Go to church pay for the church your going to,and learn about a GOD that basically resembles all other GODs that have ever existed. No one needs to agree with me or hold their tongue from what im saying. We are preached and told to do good and turn thy back on the bad.But Life has shown that THE good DIE young,no matter the events lead up in your life you will pass away,literally everyone who has followed gods teachings and prayers and scriptures have been mentally locked up in a way which they cant even see the world that they are in.I see the world im living in and i dont think GOD is a strong enough force for me to see any good in it. Hmmmmmm "But why everything I love, you manage take from me,
Yet, you still there and to question a nigga that tries hard
And finds a way, when you keep dealing him fucked up cards"- Joe Budden

No comments:

Post a Comment