Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Hmm the MAN formally KNOWn as KID CUDi.

Hes starting to become a focal point in my everyday happenings and dealings with life and stress. The bullshit i go through for being myself.I cant conform to other peoples ideals because its just not in me to.Why should i be punished for being WHO i AM or want to be. When i die;should i die with the fact that i resembled someone else or ; Should i die with the fact that i was Alize' Yves Dieubison Joinvil?...hmm second option is way better. So idc who or what has to say about or to me About WHAT i should change or how i should be. Day by day i deal with ppl's bs and i haven't ONCE shot ANYONE down for being themselves,SO why do it to ME??...smhh SO hmm if anyone has ANYTHING to say about or TO me...or DOESN'T like the way i AM as a Person please come to me and tell me EVEN doh ..i still wont change because ITS IN MY MIND to be WHO MY MIND wants me to BE!. FINAL.!





No comments:

Post a Comment